Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Note to people: Grow Up.

;askldfj;sakjflkjasdlfja;s . I have so much on my mind right now I dont even know what to say. So i am going to make a list of everything i wish would happen right now:
-I wish people would grow up
-I wish drama was nonexistent
-I wish people were just honest
-I wish you wouldnt push me out
-I wish that I could unfriend someone on facebook without it seeming mean
-I wish that I could have some chipotle right now
-I wish you were here
-I wish you would let me back in
-I wish i had a dollar for every fake person ive ever met
-I wish i could go back to when things were good
-I wish you saw how much i care about you
-I wish that people would stop accusing me of staying and doing things i never did/said
-I wish my school didnt cost so much money
-I wish i had more money
-I wish i was at a pool right now or the beach
-I wish my stomach wasnt so messed up right now
-I wish people would stop acting like my friends if they actually dont like me
-I wish work would go by faster
-I wish you were ok
-I wish you would let me help you
-I wish that boys would stop being mean to my friends (and me :[[[ )
-I wish i wish with all my heart to fly with dragons in a land apart (hahahaha :]]]] )
-I wish i had new clothes
-I wish someone could just....treat me well. i feel like thats not asking much
-I wish you would open your eyes
-I wish she wasnt such a fake friend even after 4 years of knowing her
-I wish my hair was black
-I wish I could go to cali
-I wish I could be with my bessttessst friend drewbie right now cause he cheers me up
-I wish people would mind their own business
-I wish people ive known my whole life wouldnt judge me
-I wish you would just talk to me. text me. write me a letter. send me a message. anything

just to name a few wishes lol. help me out with some people how about that!! also, ive started a bucket list and i think its probably one of the greatest things ive written. just personally you know. im challenging myself to actually live my life and it is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment