Monday, June 28, 2010

Heres to having nothing to say

I have nothing important to talk about right now.

My weekend wasnt as fun as i thought it was going to be.

But i really dont care.

I am so happy right now purely because I hit rock bottom not to long ago.

And ever since then things have only gotten better for me.

I know what I want in my life.

I am no longer lost or confused.

And it feels amazing.

According to my formspring.com, someone would give it all to have a shot at love with me but they are afraid that I will say no if i knew who they were. My mom and I were talking about it so secret person out there, if your reading this, stay secret if you want but talk to me. over formspring or over my blog. :]]]

BUT i cant write much right now to be honest cause im watching BRAZZZZIIIIIIIIIILLLL dominate over chile so, i promise a good one tomorrow!!!

-Kim


2 comments:

  1. You deserve to be happy! I told you if you just hang in there then things would start looking up. Love ya Kim :)

    ReplyDelete