Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sometimes saying nothing is best.

It is the hardest thing in the world for me to sit back and watch a friend get hurt. I promised. Saying nothing is literally impossible for me. I live to let my opinion be known even when no one wants to know it. But I promised. I love you to death. You are amazing. Dont let anyone make you feel second best. Okay. Thats all I can say. Thats all I should say. OH and one last thing. I am always here.

Remember when we were little and we would play dress up? We always wanted to be older. We envisioned ourselves as these cool adults who knew exactly what to do and say. If little Kim saw me now......would she approve of how I was living my life? Would she be happy that she grew up to be me?

This is my favorite portrait by Sally Mann. It reminds me of little kim and how every now and then its ok to return to my childhood and just dream.

-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment