Wednesday, September 15, 2010

All I can think about is Mellow Mushroom and you. Too bad neither is gonna happen. Today at least

My mind has been running wild for the past few weeks. I cant just stop and take a break. Its like now that I am finally happy and accepting things as they are, all the things I dealt with poorly or didnt deal with at all are racing through my head and I cant stop thinking about them. And its not even that. The events of the past few weeks have also plagued my brain causing loss of sleep and mad headaches. as stupid as this sounds, i wish i could just remove my brain for a while and not think. I would love to have like 5 minutes of just emptiness where I wouldnt have to deal with anything or think about anything. Lists. Everybody always says that lists save their lives, lists help them out so much. So here is my little "list":

-I wish i could blink my eyes once and all thoughts of you would be gone.
-I wish for once you would understand my requests and just be a good friend to me.
-I wish you realized that I am leaving you alone so leave me alone.
-I wish you have never called me. I know it was a one time thing. You were using me for my advice. Not cause you wanted to be friends with me.
-I wish you would realize how beautiful you are and embrace your amazing self.
-I wish you weren't so far away from the one you love.
-I wish I could just skip a couple years and find you.
-I wish you would be careful with your life. You mean the world to me and sometimes you scare me.
-I wish you would live your life and stop dwelling on what could go wrong or anything like that.
-I wish you werent so full of yourself.
-I wish you would just hang out with me
-I wish you wouldn't play me like a fool. I am not an idiot. Dont effing lie to my face.
-I wish halloween costumes werent so expensive.
-I wish i was eating Mellow Mushroom right now.
-I wish i was outside instead of in this office.
-I wish it would be friday so I could be at the lake with my mom.
-I wish you would start doing something with your life.
-I wish you would put a shirt on. your not that hot.
-I wish I wish with all my heart to fly with dragons in a land apart.


bdkfjladfja;dfjladjfaldsfIWANTOBEOUTSIDERIGHTNOWIMGONNAPULLMYHAIROUTdjlkfjalsdfj


-Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment