Thursday, October 7, 2010

your right.

-Yep





your right. everything ive said is true. and when you can finally admit that you have not been there for me at all when ive most needed you, then maybe things can be ok. maybe when you start making time in your life then maybe things can be ok. im not mad dont get me wrong. im just over it. you make time in your life for everyone around you but not me...so does that mean that because im not around you i dont count. ive tried. believe me ive tried to reach out but your not there. and even when you are i know your hearts not in it. i dont want to talk about it unless you can see where im coming from. dont get defensive. im not attacking you but your not perfect. i know im not. but you have to see. you dropped me, you put other people before me when i was hurting, you abandoned me. so im over it. sorry.





-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment