Friday, October 8, 2010

They say time heals everything But I'm still waiting

I thought it was good.
Everything happens for a reason.
I see your true colors.
Stand up for me for once.
We arent perfect.
I know your hurting.
Your not the only one.
Were all busy.
I dont know.
But i do.
You have time.
Believe me.
Ive been busy.
I am busy.
Youve changed.
I know Im stubborn.
But you. Of All people.
Know that ill listen.
That I will compromise.
But i cant do that.
If your not willing to change.
We had something good.
Ya I messed up.
But i tried to make it better.
You got lost somewhere.
I tried to find you.
I tried to help you.
We can talk about old times as much as we want.
But its not gonna change.
The past is bitter sweet.
Our present is nothing.
Our future looks bleak.
Im not asking you to pick among us.
Im asking for a friend.
It seems you cant even do that anymore.
I will always be there.
But it gets harder and harder.
Each day makes me care less and less.
What happened to that.
All I really needed?
I guess not.
kaybyeeee.

*this is not a poem. its just my thoughts. my one line thoughts. this is how my mind talks to me. this is how i wish i could talk in real life. sometimes it doesnt make sense. but those who know me understand me. will understand this. its hard to stay strong when you feel so bad about something but whats worse? holding onto something thats just not there anymore? or just letting go and keeping it as just a memory....an experience...we'll see.*



-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment