Monday, August 16, 2010

I never meant to block your sunshine

There is nothing better than a great weekend with good people. Friday was spent having a lovely night with my friends. Then saturday it was off to athens! I am so blessed to have such an amazing sister. I got to see her new adorable house and have a great night in with her and some friends.

Today is sort of a weird day for me. I would have been starting back school like most normal kids my age and I feel weird that I will not be going back to kennesaw. Its kind of sad because i met some great people there and had an amazing year there but I know that the decision I made to go down a different path is the best one for me. So as I anxiously await November 29th, I wish everyone a great first semester and expect visits from me!!!

I have so many things on my mind right now. I have calmed down from my insane week and I have collected my thoughts. im still crazy but i think this time ill be able to control my crazy. blah ill have more to write when my mind isnt so full and dizzy. thank you goodbye

-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment